Foreign Pilots

In order to fly solo in the United States, all foreign pilots must apply to the FAA at for a United States License based on the foreign license. Upon arrival, the documents may be obtained at the local Flight Standards District Office (FSDO). A BFR with one of our flight instructors is required to activate the license and also serves as the rental check out.

The Scottsdale FSDO is located at:

17777 North Perimeter Drive 

Scottsdale AZ, 85255

Call (480) 419-0111 to schedule an appointment!